With less than a week to go before Rise of the Tomb Raider is out for the PC, Crystal Dynamics has released some information concerning the recommended specs for getting the most out of Lara’s latest adventure.
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processer: Intel Core i7-3770K
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 980Ti 2560×1440 or NVIDIA GTX 970 1920×1080
- Ram: 6GBDirectX: 11
- Input: Mouse + Keyboard
Please note that these are not the minimum requirements (only the recommended specs) so you should still consider visiting Can You Run It to check if your PC/laptop can actually run the game before purchasing it. And for those who want a more detailed breakdown of the recommended specs, check out this article over on Nvidia’s blog.
If you’re still sitting on the fence about buying Rise of the Tomb Raider, my article “Why You Need Rise of the Tomb Raider in Your Life” might convince you. Or perhaps these screenshots taken by the guys at Dead End Thrills will sway you…
Image credit: Dead End Thrills
- Why You Need ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ in Your Life
- First Look at ‘Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch’ Story DLC
- ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ Coming to PC on January 28