Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the rumours of my upcoming absence are true! I’ll be journeying to the other side of the world for a real-life adventure of my own and will be away for the next three weeks or so.
No new blog posts will be published during that time but, fear not, there’s always plenty to read here at The Archaeology of Tomb Raider and there’s a plethora of fun activities to keep you entertained during my absence.
- Catching up on any editions of Arte-Factual, Lara’s Travels, or Gods and Monsters you may have missed;
- Reading my review of the new mobile game Lara Croft GO or, better yet…
- Buying and downloading Lara Croft GO for your smartphone or tablet over on iTunes, Google Play, or Windows Phone because it’s awesome;
- Reading through some of our guest blogs or giving some thought to writing one of your own;
- Learning about my Extra Life fundraising efforts and making a donation;
- Getting to grips with the basics of Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs or Maya glyphs;
- Browsing through our archive of fan interviews (we’ve got 41 of them and counting);
- Watching some of the videos on my Youtube channel;
- Treating yourself to some Tomb Raider or archaeology-related goodies from my aStore (click here if you’re based in the UK);
- Following The Archaeology of Tomb Raider on Twitter or “liking” the Facebook page so that you can stay (relatively) up to date on all the latest Tomb Raider news!
And if all else fails, you could always play (or re-play) any of the Tomb Raider games to get yourself hyped up for Rise of the Tomb Raider. 😉
That’s all from me for the time being. New articles will start appearing on the blog as from mid-September so for now, stay safe and raid on!