Crystal Dynamics have finally unveiled the Collector’s Edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider and it’s looking a real treat. In addition to a physical retail copy of the game, the Collector’s Edition will also include:
- A 12-inch statue of Lara Croft modelled on the game’s cover art,
- A replica of Lara’s jade necklace (her first archaeological discovery as a child) and necklace strap (given to her by her late mentor Conrad Roth),
- A replica of Lara’s in-game journal, and
- A collectible steel case, crafted with the symbol of an artefact.
The Collector’s Edition will set you back $149.99 (if you’re based in the USA) or €139.99 (if you’re based in Europe) and is now available for pre-order over at the official Tomb Raider Store, Square Enix USA, and Square Enix Europe.
Please note that the Collector’s Edition will only be available for the Xbox One (sorry, Xbox 360 gamers!) and that there is no information concerning the PC or Playstation 4 editions as yet. These will be announced closer to the platforms’ respective release dates.
The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition will not include any digital pre-order bonuses and there are no plans to sell the statue or other physical items separately at this time, so if you’re an Xbox One gamer and want to add these exclusive items to your collection, head on over to the aforementioned stores to pre-order your copy today!
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One Bundle Coming this November
- Prima Games to Publish Official Rise of the Tomb Raider Strategy Guide
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Art Book and Play Arts KAI Figure Announced